Saturday, November 28, 2009

I found a great premade myspace layout, I want to change the font color and can't figure out ho

Most of the time I can do this myself, but I'm stumped this time. the code is like this:



.text { font-family:impact; color:FFDDFF; }



I would like the font light grey. The font now is black, and so is the background so the words are REALLY hard to see. HELP!



I found a great premade myspace layout, I want to change the font color and can't figure out how, help!?

Replace the section you posted with the following



.text { font-family:impact; color:DCDCDC; }



that should do the trick.... if that isn't exactly the color you want here is a link to a page with all the hex color codes



http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_color...



I found a great premade myspace layout, I want to change the font color and can't figure out how, help!?

premade you say, did you use wusiwyg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development