Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm having problems with my myspace. Please help.?

I created div boxes using bbz# div generator. Now I have something like this:



.div0 {



background-color:000000; color:ffffff;



border:4px solid; border-color:ffffff;



width:800px; height:160px; overflow:auto;



position:absolute; z-index:2; left:50%; top:0%;



margin-left:-400px; margin-top:595px; text-align:center;



visibility:visible;}



How do I add stuff to put in the boxes?



I'm having problems with my myspace. Please help.?

It would help a lot to tell me the exact url [source] of where you got that code.



I'm having problems with my myspace. Please help.?

go to edit profile then enter the HTML in to the about me section then your page will be modified as such go to www.pimpmyprofile.com and you can find all kinds of usefull stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development