Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is wrong with my MySpace page? It has replaced all the " i "s with " .. "s.

I went to update my Music profile and found that it has disabled all codes on my page. It has replaced every "i" with ".." so you can imagine what has happened. Every single letter " i " in code and in text (just plain words) has been changed. Is anyone else experiencing this problem? Has someone hacked my page? Is this just a temporary thing? What the hell's going on?



What is wrong with my MySpace page? It has replaced all the " i "s with " .. "s.?

The myspace team goofed up and accidentally filtered out "i's" everywhere on myspace.. Right now it's fixed on profiles, bulletins and I believe blogs.. Groups are still effected.



If you're just looking to type out text and not codes then use this temporary fix:



http://www.abrax.us/eye.php



What is wrong with my MySpace page? It has replaced all the " i "s with " .. "s.?

sometimes myspace has glitches.



tom isn't perfect, lol Report It



What is wrong with my MySpace page? It has replaced all the " i "s with " .. "s.?

This could be one of tom's new "features"



What is wrong with my MySpace page? It has replaced all the " i "s with " .. "s.?

That's strange, I don't have a myspace but I've never heard of such a thing.



It's a possibility that the font your myspace uses isn't on your PC or something. Or you got one of those myspace viruses/it got hacked

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development