Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Am I Needy?

So theres this girl in my class, shes really cute, funny, nice and shes just a fun person to be around. But yesterday, she took almost 7 hours to relpy to a text message, she didnt reply to my message on myspace right away, even though she was online. and then I sent her another text message, and it took her almost 4 hours to reply to that one.



Shes usually pretty good about getting back to me, usually replies or returns calls within a few minutes.



Am I being needy? I feel like im being neglected. WHy am I feeling this way



Am I Needy?

Because you really like her. But you need to relax and give her time to respond or you'll scare her off by being too pushy and clingy :)



Am I Needy?

because you like here and if you havent done anything weird to make her negeclt you recently she probably was just busy relax.



Am I Needy?

Yes, your needy ,slow down and remember good things come to those who weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development