Sunday, December 6, 2009

Can a woman tell me whats going on.. DID I reallY Mess UP?

Ok, I moved from houston last year, and I moving back for college this june, I like this girl last year, and it didnt work out because of things she heard, and her frineds etc... Well, I started talking to her again on aim, myspace, and text.. well, we talk about things that we relate to, and it seems we click. She always texts me on the weekends, and asks me whats going on, and things like that, well I started devoloping feeling for her, and today i told her i changed and I have real feelings for her, and she told me she didnt know what to say, and she said she hadnt seen me in a year, and we should worry about this when i come home, and she mentioned that it was only about a month away.. I had the feeling she has feelings for me to, but now I am unsure. What do you feel is going on in her mind... is this a nice way of her canceling me,,, or did I just really mess up? The only reason why i said this, was because I didnt want to just show up and be like hey I like you again.....



Can a woman tell me whats going on.. DID I reallY Mess UP?

I don't think you mess up.. I guess she's just surprised! I don't want you to build up your confidence too much, but i do think she likes you too. You seem to be a good guy now.. I hope it all works out for you!! alright?



Can a woman tell me whats going on.. DID I reallY Mess UP?

She is just being realistic... she's probably thinking that you may have changed and things might work out but she can't say now because you've just been chatting online and let's face it.. that's NOT the same as being together.



Like she said... worry about it when you get home... don't get your hopes too high but at the same time don't be too discouraged. Just keep chatting and see what happens when you get there!



She sounds like a sensible girl to me :)



Can a woman tell me whats going on.. DID I reallY Mess UP?

You'll just have to wait until you get there. Take it easy and go with the flow. All in all you'll have to show her that you have really changed cause actions speak louder then words. It doesn't mean that she is canceling you out. It can actually mean that she is being cautious because of before. Good luck!



Can a woman tell me whats going on.. DID I reallY Mess UP?

Slow down, move and then wait to see what happens. If she was hurt in the past (regardless of who was to blame), she'll want to get a first hand view of the "changed man" in action. You haven't ruined things, just back off for a while and since you've already opened the door, wait for her to make the first move when you return (note: patience is key in rekindling relationships)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development