Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ex problem?

So, my ex and I have remained friends after our breakup. We would talk occassionally online and through text messages due to the distance (he is in the navy). One day he had sent me a text after not hearing from him for a couple months. It basically just said "What's up? Long time no talk." So, I replied with "Hey! Where have you been? I miss our talks!" He didn't reply after that and usually he replied quickly after. I decided to wait a few days before jumping to any conclusions, but days turned into months. I became a little paranoid, hoping that he did not misread my text and felt I had feelings for him again. But it made me upset that he would avoid me and leave me hanging at that, so I deleted all contact from him including on my cell and myspace. A month or so, I received a myspace message from him. He didn't mention anything about the text and asked if I deleted him and why. Still bitter, I ignored it. It's already been a month. I feel a little bad and wonder if I should reply?



Ex problem?

I guess you are just thinking too much. He's not bothered about the text and just took it casually. Move on with your life and stop bothering so much about him.



Ex problem?

So, you're ignoring his attempts to contact you, but you wonder what's wrong with him. Interesting.



Ex problem?

Honestly it sounds like games and if you are over him just write him off. If you wanna be friends for real just write back and if he writes back cool



Ex problem?

Wow thats pretty intense, its seems that you both enjoy your conversations, i would add him back on myspace and say your sorry, dont lie!! Call or text him back, and just let him know that your thinking of him nothing more that way he will have you on his mind and maybe think of rekindling your relationship, who knows!!



Ex problem?

Bitter? Why? All he did was NOT answer your message. You're friends, right? So stay friends.



If he's so afraid of getting back together again maybe you shouldn't be friends...I mean, how close can you be to a guy who you BROKE UP with?



Answer his question. Yes, you deleted him, yes, it was stupid of you now are you just going to shun him by not replying just like he shunned you?



Just explain that you deleted him because you were kind of mad about him not replying to your text message and were worried that he thought you had feelings for him and so he was ignoring you. If you want to be friends again, you have to do this.



Ex problem?

Dont ignore him... maybe your cell didnt send the text to him. My cell has a bad habit of doing that, it says that it sent the message but people say they never get my texts. So maybe that happened to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development