Sunday, December 6, 2009

Restraining orders?

how to get one? How long does it take? does it include calling texting or messanging me on myspace, and can I get it if i live in one state and the asshole lives in another. its for my ex and hes about to move to another state, but right now he still lives with me until may 2nd and once he is out I want him to have no contact with me, he is already harassing me in text and myspace message, he was/is abusive and I dont want any chance of him contacting me when he gets the hell out of my home, I want to move on and i wont be able to if he keeps doing at least mental and emotional abuse. Please someone help me with this, I dont know where to start.



Restraining orders?

For you to even have a restraining order issued, a police report must be filed against your boyfriend. After that, you will go to court and ask the judge to issue the restraining order. If the judge feels as if a restraining order is legitimate and prudent, he will issue one against your boyfriend.



I hope this helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development