Sunday, December 6, 2009

What should I do? Clueless on guys!!!!!?

OK, I have know the same guy for about 4 and a half years. We went to school together, had one class together my freshman-his sophmore year, and have been friends since. We talk on aim, myspace and text a lot. Every now and then he calls me babe or hun or some other little pet name. Normally it's just jen. I really like him. If you have ever been held by him, it's like heaven.



There is another guy who works at the store next to the one i work at. I also like him. We talk a lot during mutual work days. Sometimes i come into his shop to get something and see him. Sometimes he gives me a free soda or something and wont let me pay for it. He actually refused to let me pay for a sprite the other night when i had the cash for it in my pocket. His smile can make me melt. He comes into my store and tends to come through my line (i'm a cashier) even though there are short lines elsewhere and/or i have a huge order still ringing up. Does he like me or is it just friends?



Should i tell them?



What should I do? Clueless on guys!!!!!?

You know,I think you had better clear out your own feelings before asking any of them.You need to understand what your



own thoughts are.



Yes,I think the other guy(the store guy) likes you (even if just a little) and whichever way you choose,make the correct choice in one go or else you will end up hurting someones feelings.



What should I do? Clueless on guys!!!!!?

woah.



i say,



go for the first guy



and tell him u like him.



%26amp;%26amp;



tell the other guy too



What should I do? Clueless on guys!!!!!?

well any man who tries to ride on two boats at same time usually drowns in deepest of waters..same goes for the girls too.. go for the guy who u trust and then donot break his trust in u.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development