Sunday, December 6, 2009

Does he care about me or not! please help.?

dating my bf is like dating two different guys. when we are together, he is sweet and loving, very affectionate, and we hvae a great time. he holds my hands, hugs me, and all that sweet stuff. his eyes sparkle (like in the movies, haha) and he stares at me and is very tender.



BUT



when we are not together he never calls me. doesnt get on myspace. cant text. there is no communication.



if he really liked me so much, wouldnt he WANT to talk to me? or are all guys different. my friend's bfs all call them every night or text but they get in touch with them every day and tell them they want to see them and stuff. with my bf, i get NOTHING but when we are together he gives me the world.



as you can tell, im really confused. does he care about me or not?



Does he care about me or not! please help.?

Honestly,



Your too damn young to be going through all this little lady! Nor should you be dating anyone at 13 years old. You should be worrying about your education - BEFORE you do something really stupid like get pregnant.



Your rushing to fast grow up and while your doing this you are missing out on what it is to 13yr where in the hell is your mother and father?



Slow your role little one all this stuff will come soon enough and there is no need to rush it!



Tat



Does he care about me or not! please help.?

No, if he only wants to chat with you when he wants to get some, he doesn't care about you very much. (I'm a guy who does this to women I still want to see but don't want to have a commitment with.)



Does he care about me or not! please help.?

agreed too young to be dating



Does he care about me or not! please help.?

hav you tried calling him? my friend (not boy) and i used to not hang out cause we were too worried that the other one would get mad or we were waiting for the other to call...so try calling a couple of times, and if he doesn't start calling you back, talk to him about it when you are together...good luck!



Does he care about me or not! please help.?

Hm, tough question. There is tons of reasons why he may not be keeping in touch with you. Maybe he thinks if he does these things he'll seem obsessive, or maybe he's just busy. Maybe he's waiting for you to call him.



I think he cares about you though because otherwise I don't think he'd ever want to be with you, and when he was he wouldn't be so friendly.



Does he care about me or not! please help.?

I get what ur saying as guys we can be like that(not an excuse) I mean being that ur young i guess it's not normal for a long relationship. I'm a year older than him and my longest is 4 months it's hard to make a commitment at such a young age and still be involed in the world around you. Stick it out though and if it comes to the worst just know that as an adolescent u still have years ahead of you to make a commitment.



Does he care about me or not! please help.?

If he was calling you everyday when you guys started going out, and now there is not communication at all.. Then theres something wrong. Talk to him before it gets worse. Let him know that you want to talk to him and you like getting a phone call everyday just to hear his voice. Its not that hard to pick up a phone and call. Seriously. Tell him and see if he changes.



Does he care about me or not! please help.?

i never have that problem. im 13 but my bf calls me every day at LEAST twice. So i know that my bf cares about me. Your bf needs to show that he does somehow or you need to get rid of him. Jeez girl if you stay with him and he does nothing to show you that he cares about you you r goin 2 b confused or whatever forever. Do you really want that. I wouldnt. anyway good luck.



Does he care about me or not! please help.?

Sweety, your young. I know you may think i am old enough to understand this, and this is "Real" love,. But you have to understand girls are more mature than boys =). I'm sure hes interested in you, but he's prob hanging out with his friends, and doesn't want to seem like he is "Whipped" Meaning a girl tells him everything what to do. Maybe you should confront him, and tell him how you feel. I know it may seem great now, but you should find someone who talks with you all the time, and is truly interested in you. When i was younger, i has a bf who when he was with me it was great, but when we were apart we didn't talk, and i never understand it, until now he told me " When I'm with you, i like you, but when were apart i forget about you". Ask him..



Just remember, there's plenty of fish in the sea =)



Does he care about me or not! please help.?

He might care. Sometimes guys are inconsiderate. Sometimes, they just want their own space. And sometimes, they just take the girl for granted. Sounds like that might be the case here.



Try giving him the occasional heads-up. (But keep it occasional. If it's too frequent, he might decide you're more trouble than you're worth. Being male myself, I can tell you guys don't like it when girls cling to them all the time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development