Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We hooked up now he won't speak to me?

I met a guy who played baseball with my ex in high school last week. My ex got killed about 4 years ago and this guy completely blew me off my feet so he tells me he's coming home from college for spring break, so we hungout one night last week. We both get absolutely wasted drunk and he makes me sober up to tell me that he can see me in his future that he is scared because he just got out of a relationship but he thinks im awesome and doesnt want to go back to school because he wants to just be with me. Well that night we had sex, right afterwards he is like im scared i just got out of something with my ex of 2 years.. it really hurt my feelings i felt like i was used so i called a friend to come get me and he left to go with his friend to take their dog to a vet at 2 am because its neck broke. I was crying he called about two hours later to check up on me now he won't speak to me at all... I'm really hurt he's deleted me off his myspace and facebook and wouldn't reply to my text?



We hooked up now he won't speak to me?

You both got drunk together.



You both had sex together.



He realized he made a mistake, is embarrassed, regrets his mistake doesn't want to talk to you.



You need to see the situation as it really is. And move on.



As he is trying to do.



We hooked up now he won't speak to me?

Tisk, you weren't much of a challenge to him, way too easy, and btw, what's so great about getting wasted??????? I hope you learn some valuable lessons from the experience; really I do, but I'm not holdin' my breath to see.



We hooked up now he won't speak to me?

I'm a guy, and to be completely honest, it sounds like he just used you for the sex. It sucks, I know, but some men are pricks like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development