Sunday, December 6, 2009

I need of some really good advice, i know its not a question but i need to know???????

This is the thing...... there is this girl who i was talking to like everyday until 2 weeks ago when everything changed, suddenly she just stopped talking to me , she has a bf but they have not been in good terms as of late. anyhow we were talking and she told me she totally trusted me. keep in mind this was still when we were fine, but like i said now she just totally ignores my messages i send on myspace, my text messages, and at church she just really doesnt seem to wanna talk to me. ive invited her to go out and eat or something but she always has something else to do. i dont get it. i just wanna be her friend first and she still pushes me away and doesnt even tell me why when i ask her. what could it be? i did nothing wrong , atleast i dont think i did and if i did i have asked her to let me know and she doesnt. what do i do? just move on with my life? is it a lost cause? help me out here i need really good advice , thanks. in advance



I need of some really good advice, i know its not a question but i need to know???????

if you didnt do anything to hurt her, you really dont have much to worry about. maybe she thought that you came on to strong. or maybe her bf is telling her to stop talking to you. i think you two need to set up a date and dont let her give no for an answer. tell her to find a day so you guys can spend some time together. after all, thats what friends do right



I need of some really good advice, i know its not a question but i need to know???????

sounds to me like she thinks you have done something wrong enough that she does not want to talk to you anymore



If she will not speak to you and let you know what the problem is then there is nothing you can do to fix it.



time to move on



be cool...



I need of some really good advice, i know its not a question but i need to know???????

I say move on, no matter what. She wants to be mean and treat you how she does, it's very immature. Go on from this, and you will find that special someone that is meant for you



I need of some really good advice, i know its not a question but i need to know???????

move on.. i just went through that.. you are gonna get hurt.. it was hard at first but i had to do it because i really like her.. she is into her bf and she may just be confused. but don't kid yourself she is not that interested.



I need of some really good advice, i know its not a question but i need to know???????

First off u shouldn't have to be kissing this girls ***!! Sounds to me like she is a stuck up lil u know what!! There are plenty other girls out there that will like u %26amp; u won't have to kiss her butt%26gt; if this other girl has a problem %26amp; she doesn't want to let u know what then let her deal with it %26amp; move on!!! Ask any other male or female they will tell u the same, I Think

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development