Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tough situation.?

My best friend goes to a nearby school. We are both juniors in high school. Her friend friend's sister added me on myspace and randomly talks to me and now we text and talk a lot on the phone. She's a freshman. She tells me all the time that we need to hangout and meet each other in person, but i've been delaying it. my best friend, whose opinion may be biased because i think she has a crush one me, calls me a pedafile for talking to her and makes fun of me for it. The weird thing about that is that she has a boyfriend whose a freshman in college--same exact age differance.



She keeps dropping me hints to ask her to homecoming. I'm not sure if I like her or not, i'd really like to meet her in person first.



I dont know what I should do. Should i just forget it and try my best to ignore her? Should i meet her but not pursue anything? should i try to lead her off? Would it be ok to date her?? ..because she does go to a different school and some would say too young for me.



Tough situation.?

Meet her in person. What you're talking about is a two year age difference, and that's not a big deal. (It may be a problem when you go to college and she's still in high school, but that's a long ways off and you don't even know if you like her yet!)



Don't worry about other people say. Get to know her first. She may be the perfect girl for you, or you may meet her and think "Yikes!" You'll never know until you meet her, and there's no reason why you shouldn't. Love has no limitations.



(And tell your friend that her boyfriend is the pedophile; he's considered an adult and she's not!)



Tough situation.?

It's not a tough situation....you're making it that way. Obviously you're interested in Miss MySpace, otherwise it wouldn't have evolved from myspace to text to phone calls. The next step is to meet and see if there is anything to all of this flirting!



Tell your friend to back off....or don't tell your friend you're going to meet Miss MySpace until after you've decided if you like her or not.



Good Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development