Sunday, December 6, 2009

Is it okay, for BF to talk to girls I don't know?

Is it wrong that I get mad when my boyfriend, of 2 %26amp; 1/2 years, talks to other girls on myspace and texts message them. When I've never heard a thing about these girls? Does that make em a jealous person because of this?



We recently got into an arguement because some girl text him, and I don't have any idea who she was. And it made me suspicous because never heard him talk about this girl and I've never met her, and all of a sudden they are texting each other. He got mad because he thinks that I don't trust him, I do it's just things like that that make me wonder sometimes.



Am I right? I was just wondering? Thanks.



Is it okay, for BF to talk to girls I don't know?

no, u have the right to be pissed off at him. I wouldnt mind if my gf wanted to no who the girls were that i speak to on a daily basis so yea..uve got the right to no wats goin on coz u dont want him cheating on u. Oh and bout him gettin mad at u not trustin him, he could be usin it as an excuse only to make u feel bad so that his bad doings can be avoided, dont fall for it.



Is it okay, for BF to talk to girls I don't know?

The most effective way to kill a relationship is by restraining the partner in any way. Yeallousy is natural but has to be held back. Let him meet other girls, if you don't he will leave you for sure. You can't own or control an other person, try to show him your best and you can't do more!



Is it okay, for BF to talk to girls I don't know?

OK piece of advice, trust is a good thing but don't be too trusting it ll be taken advantage of. i met my wife on myspace, we lived like half an hour away and had never met till then. guys, ALL GUYS, need to feel attractive to more than one woman. we like it when women flirt with us it makes us feel like, wow, I'm with one girl and other girls like me too. its hard to explain, hes most likely just loving the attention. do you ever text him out of the blue, or flirt with him and things in public. when was the last time you told him you thought he was funny or hot or smart. probably a long time if you've been together for over 2 years. i know this because its how i fell right now with my wife and a few girls at work. i would never cheat on my wife in any way but it just makes you feel nice to know that someone still appreciates the traits that originally attracted your mate to you in the first place. tell him how you feel and it will be OK. just let him know how much he means to you and if you honestly cant then you don't love him enough and should break up because you could both possibly be happier elsewhere. just stay positive and have faith in your bf. there's a reason you picked him.



later days.



Is it okay, for BF to talk to girls I don't know?

I think that he is trying to make you feel bad about being suspicious because he really is more than just "talking" to the girls. I know you have been with him for a while, I don't think that it is healthy for him to be talking to those girls. And He's gonna get alot more defensive is you start asking questions about who these girls are and where did he happen to meet them. Maybe you should suggest meeting these girls that he is talking to. See what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development