Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A guy i used to talk to is talking crap about me?

I was talking to this guy but this stupid arguement followed to where I heard he was saying I was easy and a slut. I confronted him, he got angry and drunk, etc. Next day we were fine and we were supposed to hang out and he said he wanted to kiss me and I said no bc I have boundaries and he said "oh ok..ill respect that :)" and then he was kindaa lagging, and i told him: "youre ditching me!" and he got mad again and stopped talking to me. i text him a lot but he never replied back. he didnt even talk to me at youth group and won't even be just friends like before! and his bulletins on myspace say things like: "who cares about your bull**** delete ur myspace b****" and last night i left a bulletin saying "text me you know who you are ;] jk! well ppl text me" %26amp; an hour later he posted "*** b****es u know who u r lol haha fu**dkjflajkj". im like wtf?! why is he posting them and being so immature! should i tell him that i tried being cool wit him %26amp; he didnt want to so stop being immature?!



A guy i used to talk to is talking crap about me?

Way too much drama for a simple armadillo like me.



A guy i used to talk to is talking crap about me?

trust yourself and talk with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development