Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Feeling ignored?

I was dating this guy, very casually, but seeing him a few times a week and I thought things were going well.



Then a few weeks ago, he told me he was finishing up his degree and would really have to focus on studying for a few weeks, which I was fine with, but since then he hasn't even made an effort for any communication, although I called him once to say hi and see how everything was going and that was over a week ago.



So, basically I've kind of given up on him and decided if when he's done with school (this week) he wants to start things back up again, that's cool, but I'm not going to make the effort.



So, I'm trying to be hardcore and not be the one to make contact, but should I congratulate him on his degree? With a call? text? via myspace? If it's just a simple, congratulations I know how hard you worked and not an invitation to hang out, is that okay or is it annoying to someone who obviously doesn't want to hear from me?



Feeling ignored?

I think it would be ok to congratulate him, but just don't expect him to respond back. Then after that, do away with his contact info.... or you might not even know what's going on with him, unless he comes to you to talk about it.



Feeling ignored?

i think your totally being a girl and over thinking this!! lol



send him a text and tell him congrats...tell him you owe him a drink when hes ready...that way its still kinda open on his side!!...but still out there that you wanna get together...



nothing wrong with putting yourself out there a little...take a chance...chances are...he really has been busy with school...



:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development