Sunday, December 6, 2009

Help with a girl?

I've known this girl for a few years, and We went out at one point in time. We decided that that time wasnt the right time for us to be together, and we remained friends. Now i like her again, and she has a little feeling for me but she has said that they wont go anywhere if i dont communicate with her. I write notes and stuff, but she says that writing through text and myspace dont work. I need to talk to her, but i dont know what to say or how to say it, maybe cause her friends are always around, but i guess my question is what should i do? should i persue her, or not? what do i say, besides the fact that i like her, cause she already knows that. what is a conversation starter?



Help with a girl?

I think u should suck it up and just ask her out. U said she already know u like her so wat u scared of be real wit her and see where that takes u. (ps be ur self)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development