Sunday, December 6, 2009

When girls go through...?

my voice mail, email text messages, myspace account mail, visited webpages, and finds out my passwords to all of these things everytime I change them, does that mean she is a Hard lover or a disrespectful, low-self esteem having looser?



she says thats just the way women ARE, are you all like that? Should I accept it? should I kick her to the curb? should I run for my life or stay and say someone loves me so much that she monitors me constantly (does not make any sense to me but that is what she says I should believe)



When girls go through...?

NO we are not all like that, if she were your wife, she would be doing it beacuse she doesn't trust you for some reason. for a girlfriend to do it is disrespectful and untrusting. If someone did that to me I would tell them off, then kick them to the curb. why would you want to stay with someone who thinks you need "mom" looking over your shoulder all the time?



When girls go through...?

uhm boo, no thats not right. I don't do that to my boyfriend and most people don't either. It means she doesn't trust you. I'm sorry but its not going to be good on your relationship if she doesn't trust you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development