Sunday, December 6, 2009

Is he serious?

I recently starting talking to a guy that I have known for a while but never talked to until about a month ago. He tells me how much he likes me and wants me to call him more often and sends me cute little messages via text or Myspace. I feel like things are moving too fast. We spend weekends together (we live about 30 mins apart and can't see each other everyday because of work) and we are planning to take our kids somewhere this weekend. Is it too soon to do that? I see that he still talks to other women on Myspace and now I'm starting to feel like maybe he's this way with them too. I'm confused because I don't want to let this go any further if he's just having fun.



Is he serious?

You didn't say specifically how long ago you met him. Only because there is kids involved, I think you should slow it down a bit. It may be to soon to introducec him to your child/children. If it doesn't work out at least it will spare your children. I honetly believe that no one should involve their children in their personal relationships unless they are absolutely positive that there is some sense stability.



Is he serious?

If you feel like it's moving too fast - it probably is. Slow down before you crash - no need to compromise your comfort for someone you just met.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development