Sunday, December 6, 2009

So I want to ask a guy to a dance? whats a really cute way to do it?

I dont know the guy all the great but i really like him so dont make it like he has to come over or anything. oh and he doesnt have text, email, myspace, or facebook. please help. its a formal dance so yeah.



So I want to ask a guy to a dance? whats a really cute way to do it?

Walk up to him, And give him a cute look with your eyes and smile and say, "Close your eyes andTake my hand" And go from there.



So I want to ask a guy to a dance? whats a really cute way to do it?

Juz be yourself! It is a great way 2 ask him out n 2 find out if he is interested in u too!



So I want to ask a guy to a dance? whats a really cute way to do it?

ask him are you dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development