Sunday, December 6, 2009

Help, EX BF driving me crazy! Need some good advice....?

Ever since my ex and I broke up he has always tried to contact me and be friends. It never seemed to work out as us being friends because basically he is just as horrible of a friend as he was as a boyfriend. He always was rude to me and never treated me fairly when we went out. Anyway, ever since I got engaged (he found out through friends I guess) he has been calling me all the time at crazy hours (last night he called at 3am). I never answer when he calls because I don't know what to say except STOP calling me! It hasn't worked in the past and I just don't know how to make him stop. Also changing my number would be a big hassle because I would have to change mine as well as my fiance's, my sisters and my mom's! He also writes me on myspace, and text messages. HELP, what do I do?



Help, EX BF driving me crazy! Need some good advice....?

"Stop calling me" is exactly what you should say to him - once. If he keeps it up after that, your next call should be to the police. Report him on Myspace, too, if you can't block him yourself.



Help, EX BF driving me crazy! Need some good advice....?

Well hello that's why you have a fiance, what he does not know what's going on . Look let your fiance handle him he is looking for trouble so let a man handle the problem . but if it gets to bad your gonna have to change your numbers no matter who is in convinced. Also get rid of your my space page and get a new one like tagged or something else but you have options but it looks like your also opting for being kinda of lazy not really wanting to do whats necessary right away like changing numbers and my space site most people would have done those things with out a thought .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web development